Prenuptial Agreement Form
A prenuptial agreement is a legally binding document, entered into by two people who have the intention of entering into a legal marriage or civil union. Prenuptial agreements may cover a broad range of issues. Most often included are terms to deal with issues arising in divorce. For example division of assets, and spousal support.
- This form is FREE (why?)
- Instant download
I am so greatful for this service it's format is simple to understand and fill.
Soul marriage sealed by love where God has brought together, Human design No force will divide in time '8&*$=us
Form assumes that previous marriage was ended in USA. My fiance was divorced in China, but I can't use your form because it requires a US State to be entered.
Prenuptial agreement uses terms "Husband" and "Wife", rather than Spouse. Gay Marriage is legal in most states. Can you updates your documents? Thank you!
This form is also part of one or more other packages?
Forms in this package include:
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Codicil to Will (To Add Spouse)
- Power of Attorney (limited/specific)
- Revocation of Power of Attorney
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Change Request - To Add New Spouse
- Non-marital Cohabitation Agreement
- Quitclaim Deed to be used to convey property ownership as community property
- dave yyyy