Codicil (Modification to Will) Form
From time to time, circumstances may require a change in your will. In order to update your will, you don't need to rewrite the entire thing. All you need to do is create a codicil (modification to the will) and specify what part of the will you would like changed. Reference the location and the specific language you will be affecting. Be as clear and precise as possible to avoid undue complications. This form is not a substitute for legal advice. When making a codicil, it is highly recommended to seek the advice of a qualified estate planning attorney to avoid complications and assure that your codicil states your modified wishes.
- This form is FREE (why?)
- Instant download
I found a mistake in the printing of a document and contacted LawSmart. They answered right away and corrected the problem within one day.
This form is also part of one or more other packages?
Forms in this package include:
- Codicil (Modification to Will)
- Living Will
- Power of Attorney for Health Care and Living Will
- Power of Attorney (limited/specific)
- Revocation of Living Will and/or Power of Attorney
- Revocation of Power of Attorney
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Change Request - General
- Request for Credit Report
- Organ Donor Declaration
- General Power of Attorney