Articles of Incorporation Form
There are many reasons to incorporate your business including limiting your personal liability, gaining tax advantages, anonymity, and flexibility as well as guaranteeing an enduring business structure. Anyone who operates a business may incorporate.
A Corporation springs into existence once the articles of incorporation are filed with the Secretary of State. The articles of incorporation set forth the name and address of the corporation as well as authorize the issuance of stock, limit liability of directors and state the corporate purpose. There may be other requirements, such as other documentation and procedures, necessary to complete organization so it is important to be informed of all such requirements to ensure the corporation is complete and properly organized.
- This form is FREE (why?)
- Instant download
I like it!
This form is also part of one or more other packages?
Forms in this package include:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Incorporation Cover Letter to Secretary of State
- Action of Incorporators Taken Without a Meeting By Written Consent
- Minutes of First Meeting of Board of Directors
- Waiver Of Notice And Consent To Holding Of Organizational Meeting Of Board Of Directors
- Proxy Consent
- General Partnership Agreement